SDL is the global innovator in language translation technology, services and content management. With more than 20 years of experience, SDL creates transformative business results through nuanced digital experiences with customers around the world.
79 of the world’s largest brands along with more than 1,500 enterprises companies worldwide Translating in more than 200 languages shows the world SDL is a Leader in Language Translation technology, services and content management.
Perform Linguistic Quality Assurance for accuracy and cultural relevancy of TV and film synopses and metadata in native language. Applies advanced skills and domain expertise editing and proofreading media content to find and correct errors, while suggesting/ensuring translations that are culturally relevant, linguistically accurate, and creative to provide the clients customers with the best TV and film streaming experience possible.
• Has a good 'feel' and passion for the product/content
• Extremely high attention for detail
• Great ability to spot errors of any type
• Strong writing ability (creative/marketing)
• Knowledge of idiomatic phrases
• Researches each title really well
• Able to catch any references to pop culture and deep understanding of pop culture in native country
• Good understanding of American culture
• Out of box thinking approach
• Studied translation; extensive experience in proofreading and translation
• Specialized in transcreation of audiovisual/media content
• Other areas of expertise such as a journalism/technical communication/interpreting/copywriting
• Has worked in English-speaking countries
• Has a background of marketing work/translation
• Experience in subtitling
The ideal candidates for these roles will have the following skills / experience:
A native speaker in one of the following Languages: Priority Languages
· Chinese - Hong Kong
· Chinese - Singapore
· Chinese - Singapore
• Robust editing / proof reading skills
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you