1. Strong hands-on technical skills to quickly adopt\learn new technologies
2. Strong technical & virtualization experience with cloud technologies with focus on AWS and Azure
3. Lead and execute with a cloud first mind set helping customers realize the benefits of cloud based architecture
4. Coordinate and assist with 3rd party developer regarding both planned and unplanned changes\deployments
5. Provide assessment of current state architecture and recommendation of future improvements
6. Provide detailed sizing and associated justification
7. Remain updated and aware of relevant cloud service\programs
8. Relevant industry certifications such as VMware, Microsoft Azure, or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Proficient in both oral and written English Communication
• Good interpersonal skills and customer orientation.
• At least 5 years’ experience with MS/Linux Server Operating Systems or equivalent
• 2 years’ experience as a Cloud Support engineer or equivalent, with focus on server, storage, networking, and security
• Understands and can articulate the technical merits and value of Cloud computing
• Ability to work with others from diverse backgrounds (Multicultural orientation and experience)
• Familiar and experience with ITIL framework best practices, knowledge in ITIL/ITSM methodology.
• Good analytical skill in problem solving and troubleshooting technique.
• Experience in project management
• Ability to work within a team or independently and with minimal supervision
• Ability to efficiently convey ideas though oral and / or written communication
Walkin for you