Job Description :
Job Title: Corporate Internal Audit Manager Asia Pacific
Report to: Global Audit Head
Location: Zhongshan, Guangdong Province Key Responsibilities:
- Performing internal audit at the client (including multiple sites in China, Macau, and Taiwan) alone and with a team;
- The planning and execution of compliance, financial and operational audits for all entities at the client;
- The planning and execution of IT audits in compliance with internationally recognized IT control models (i.e. COBIT);
- The audit of the management and implementation of any new or upgraded ERP implementation;
- The follow-up and resolution of any audit issues identified with management;
- The participation in either due diligence acquisition procedures and/or post acquisition integration;
- The reporting of all audit results and reports to the Director, Internal Audit and management; and
- The follow-up and resolution of any audit issues, recommendations and action plans identified with management.
- Bachelor degree or above. CPA is a plus.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional audit experience, you have started your career as an external/internal auditor with a large multinational professional services firm. You must have specific expertise in financial audit and IT audit.
- You must have a superior knowledge of Oracle (or other large ERP systems) and COBIT. You must be fluent (both written and spoken) in Mandarin Chinese and English.
- You will be directly working with senior levels of company management and must have the maturity and experience to do so effectively.
- This position requires multiple business trips within Greater China and North America (at a minimum annually).
- Prove record with USA Sarbanes-Oxley or other similar regulatory requirements for compliance.
- Experience with manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-driven individual who is comfortable with working in a matrix organization and with working at an environment with limited structure.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to . You may also contact Alex AN at +86 21 3103 2320 for inquiries regarding the position.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.