Job Description :
Company: Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of plastic injection moulded, vinyl dip moulded and metal items in the global market . The products are used in industries such as equipment manufacturing, automotive, fabrication, electronics and construction.
Position: Digital and Marketing Director Component Solutions
Reports to: 1. Head of Digital and Marketing Asia Pacific 2. GM of China
The Components business manufactures and distributes one of the world's most extensive ranges of low cost potentially high hassle components used by manufacturing customers. Its offering includes caps and plugs; fasteners, wire and cable management products, PCB and electronics hardware which are used in a wide variety of applications and industries.
As part of the Strategic Direction established in 2018 we are seeking to grow the Components Division both organically and through M&A with the mid-long term aim of becoming a 1Bn Division (4 X 2016 revenues) Position Summary:
We are looking for a Head of Digital to join the Marketing and Digital China team to lead the Digital Transformation of the Component Solutions business globally.
Role will assume responsibility for all existing digital platforms and marketing activity with view to transforming the current approach and lead the acquisition of new customers across the Division.
Scope of the role will be global and will include development of the Components Solutions Digital platforms, working closely with the business and IT teams to ensure the successful delivery of new platforms and digital marketing activities. Responsibilities:
Will include but are not restricted to:
- Responsible globally for the companys Components Digital platform
- Performance and delivery of key KPIs related to digital platforms
- Ensuring the understanding of customer needs and delivering digital platforms that meet these.
- Understanding the business requirements from a digital platform and how these need to be applied globally
- Work closely with business systems to deliver the digital roadmap
- Deliver new customer acquisition for the division through the primary digital acquisition channels
- Strategy and management across Search Engine Optimization (SEO, PPC, Social, Display etc.)
- Development of strong relationships with Search Engines, Social platforms and technology suppliers
- Lead the digital acquisition team to driving key objectives, achievement of KPIs and leading the team
- Optimize the user experience to deliver a Hassle Free experience
- Customer journey mapping and integration with other channels to capitalize on customers Research Online, Purchase Offline (ROPO) behaviors
- Identify friction points in the customer journey and implement plans to remove them
- Develop a merchandising strategy to enhance awareness of the full Components offering and cross sell ranges
- Improve the functionality and capability of the digital offering to keep pace with customer and market requirements
- Define new functional requirements to be delivered to the digital platforms
- Work with business systems to plan and deliver improvements through the agile delivery process
We are ideally looking for individuals who enjoy working as part of a close team and are keen to deliver excellent customer service taking responsibility for what they do. We are always looking to better ourselves and are keen to recruit individuals who are innovative and strive to improve processes. Experience:
- are inherently customer-oriented
- have significant experience in digital working within a global organization
- can demonstrate the impact of your work in customer-oriented role and your methods
- have an innate or learned ability to interact with all the people and functions within an organization
- Degree qualified, Ideally MBA