Walailak University International College (WUIC), Walailak University, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand, is currently seeking faculty members with the following qualifications:
1. Any nationalities who can communicate verbal/written in English fluently and
2. Hold a doctoral degree from countries that use English as a main language in the areas stated in each group of positions as following:
• Group 1: 3 Lecturers for Logistics Analytics and Supply Chain Management Program: Business, Engineering, Science or related fields with specialty in logistics and supply chain.
• Group 2: 3 Lecturers for Digital Innovation Engineering Program: Engineering, Science or related field of computer including Innovation Design and Digital Technology, and Entrepreneurship.
• Group 3: 2 Lecturers for Diplomacy Program: Arts, Political, Public Administration or related field with specialty in Public Affairs, Politics and Government, International Relations, Public management.
• Group 4: 2 Lecturers for Tourism and Hospitality Management Program: Tourism and Hospitality Management, Business Management or related fields.
• Group 5: 2 Lecturers for Accounting Program: Accounting, International Accounting.
• Group 6: 3 Lecturers for Law and Legal Applications Program.
3. Salary rate commensurate with level of education and experience. Some top-up money for specific job requirement may be considered. Doctoral Degree: start 52,000 (40,000+12,000) THB.
4. Medical and other benefits including provident fund, housing provided.
Please fill out the Application Form (https://hr.wu.ac.th/JU/application%20_academic_en.pdf) and send it to our email.