Country Manager Description
FMCG Company from Indonesia will expand the business
and will hire Country Manager works to represent a company in a foreign country ( Thailand )
. A Country Manager job involves working to manage operations, develop business and increase profitability for a company in a specific country. Within corporate, a Country Manager needs to have specialist skills and knowledge relating to FMCG Business and Industry.
A Country Manager job would suit someone who enjoys a challenge of growing the business. As a Country Manager, there is also the opportunity to travel and to really get to know the culture of the country that you are working in.
What does a Country Manager job description include?
A Country Manager job description involves a very high level of responsibility and self-motivation. This job is a senior role and typically, a Country Manager reports directly to a Managing Director. Some of the duties of a Country Manager job include:
• A Country Manager will be responsible for managing all operations within a country. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, and targets.
• A Country Manager job may include being in charge of many areas of the business such as moving services, global mobility, and records management.
• Agreeing with annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan is tasking a Country Manager may have to deliver as well as Weekly monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and achievement.
• A key part of the role of Country Manager will be to produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
• Country Managers are expected to recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
What key skills and qualifications does a Country Manager job require?
A Country Manager job demands a broad range of business skills including:
• Male /Female
• Old Max 35 Years
• Must be educated to bachelor degree level or equivalent, preferably with sales and marketing qualifications – a solid understanding of Business Development is essential
• A Country Manager job requires a strong understanding of how a business operates and successful candidates will have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business Operational.
• General management experience is essential for working in this job.
• In a Country Managers job, you need to have excellent networking skills.
• The job of a Country Manager needs to be able to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
• The ability to recruit staff and monitor performance.
• Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people management, leadership, and both written and verbal communication skills.
• To effectively manage operations, a Country Manager needs to have the knowledge and experience of the sector their company operates within. They must fully understand the products and services provided by Our company.
• A Country Manager will be based in Thailand, so experience They will also need to be sensitive to Thailand cultural.
• Must be familiar with technology and computer software programs e.g. Word, Excel etc.
Note : Salary Negotiable and please info whatsapp number
company website www.tiptopfood.id