• Receive call from Customers/Partners and log the issues in a very detail in our ticketing system and do escalation and follow-up until the ticket is properly closed
• Filters Help Desk calls and provides basic support and troubleshooting, such as application issues, differentiate Level 2 escalation to System, Network, Bank or other related party. Not limited to do customer on boarding process, simple technical training, follow break/fix instructions, ticket routing and escalation to regional Level 2 and Level 3 support.
• Bachelor's degree in related technical subject, or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience working with and managing external partners/customers.
• Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time locally, as required.
• Familiarity with Payment product
• Demonstrated ability to adapt your messaging to the technical level of the audience, and comfort presenting technical materials to groups of any and background.
• Excellent Communication & Customer Service skill with attention to detail.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Familiar with Microsoft Windows server, IIS service, MS SQL Database.