Job Description :
Job Title: QC Manager
Report to: Site Quality Manager
Location: Wuxi, Jiangsu
The job is to manage the laboratory testing of products, supplies of raw materials and auxiliary materials, packaging materials, manage IT systems with the authorization of Quality Department Manager to ensure the production supplies and products comply with the requirements of the company and laws. Scope of Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the quality control department operates in compliance with current GMP and the companys HSE requirements, and that the QC resources (staff, equipment, reagents, places, documents and records) operate in optimum conditions.
- To ensure that the HSE, 5S work of our department in compliance with corporate requirements and maintain good communication with QA to keep an effective control of the analysis costs.
- To ensure the QC job skills is in compliance with requirements; responsible for arranging the tasks of subordinate staff.
- Major in Chemical analysis or other relevant (such as microbiology, chemical
engineering) with college degree or above. Masters degree is preferred.
- Over 10 years of laboratory work experiences in GMP environment;
- Good coordination, communication and training skills;
- Ability of continuous learning;
- Good management skills;
- Strong team work spirit;
- Fluent English writing and reading ability;
- Capable to use Microsoft Office, Windows;
- Positive attitude toward work with a strong sense of responsibility;
- Familiar with HSE requirements and proficient in GMP.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.