• As part of the Professional Services team, the main responsibility is to provide
technical consulting, implementation, support and service delivery to our customers on our product and services
• Offer system installation, implementation & upgrade services of our product and
• Involve in full cycle of project implementation activities; such as business requirement gathering, solution design development, configuration &
customizing, system documentation, testing & cutover.
• Involve in post-implementation production support, to ensure the all the problem solving is met according to the Service Level Agreement target.
• Follow up issue closely with customers and find quick & effective resolution.
• Provide professional response to customer correspondence.
• Support product enhancement or workaround by script writing or alternative
solution to cater for customer’s requirement or issue.
• Site inspection & preparation, involved in system staging and quality assurance
• Analyze project risk and provide status update report.
• Support regional project implementation.
• Support pre-sales activities like product presentation, demo & POC.
• Conduct technical training to customers & resellers.
• Ensure total customer satisfaction in relation to pre & post-sales support.
• Demonstrate high level of confidence communicating to customers in relation to
issue or presentation.
• At least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree,
Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this
• Minimum 1 year of hands on experience in Unix & Windows system
administration or technical support.
• Candidate with good experience & knowledge in IT security solution is highly
encouraged to apply.
• Hands-on experience in Unix/Linux shell scripting is a must.
• This position will be based at Thailand, however you might be required to travel
to support regional activities.
Preferred Knowledge & Experience:
• Skills/experience in technical exposure in SQL query, MSSQL Database, Windows
Domain GPO, Active Directory and IIS will be advantageous.
• Preferably Senior/Executive specializing in IT Technical Support or equivalent.
• Domain experience of supporting banking/insurance/Telco is advantageous.
• Demonstrable track record of success in issue analysis and resolution, software
testing and documentation
• Excellent interpersonal skills and must be able to communicate to different level
• Excellent written and presentation skills
• Excellent customer relationship management & negotiation skill
Budget: THB 30,000 – 40,000/month.