Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
This is a varied and challenging position and ideally would suit a qualified accountant looking for experience of a fast-paced multinational environment. The role is expected to evolve rapidly through streamlining and automating of processes.You will be focusing on accounts payable activities for Japanentities.
Responsibilities and Tasks (include but are not limited to):
- Process invoice matching and verifying with purchase orders, delivery order/goods receipts
- Audit expenses claims to ensure submissions are accurate, properly coded and approved by relevant cost center according to T&E policy
- Generate payments to vendors and perform payment clearing
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries, reconciling supplier statement
- Perform balance sheet schedule including reconciliation of payments, prepare flux analysis of payable accounts
- Research and resolve invoice/GRIR discrepancies issues
- Ensure compliances to accounting GAAPs, policies and SOX controls
- Support internal and external audit activities
- Drive process improvement and automation to streamline accounts payable processes
- Ad hoc task as assigned
Education & Experience
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- SAP experience highly desirable
- Experience in Blackline, Ariba and Concur preferred
- Experience in data analysis & result oriented
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal supervision / direction
- Ability to meet deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Degree in accounting, finance or related field is a plus
- 2-5years accounting or finance experience
- Shared service experience preferred
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands - Micron® and Crucial® - our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our