The Public Sector & Government Practice (https://ww2.frost.com/consulting/public-sector/) has assisted public sector clients and government agencies globally in developing, nurturing, measuring and benchmarking of policy initiatives. The team focuses on research and consulting services related to policies and strategies for industry roadmap development, infrastructure planning, tourism development, human capital development, and trade & investment promotion and development, among other topics of interest. The team also provides services to monitor and evaluate the progress through impact assessment and stakeholder surveys.
Reporting to the APAC Head of Operations for Public Sector & Government consulting, this exciting role would encompass the design and fulfillment of bespoke consulting projects for leading clients, by leading/leveraging a team of Analysts and Researchers across Frost & Sullivan's global operations.
The position holds full responsibility of ensuring the integrity of the research process and delivery, the validity of project content, project management and the development of detailed report covering all aspects of the agreed scope of work. You will also be the definitive point of contact with the client and will be required to demonstrate industry knowledge and develop strong business partnerships.
- Lead a client project to structure & coordinate activities in developing a coherent strategy.
- Able to coach, train and assist team members in acquiring the requisite understanding and practice of tools, methodologies and framework
- Plan research for the complete engagement that includes qualitative, quantitative and empirical
- Strong problem-solving skills and show good judgements to identify problems for solutions to be proposed.
- Create a project management plan taking onboard project resources and expected outcomes
- Track and manage the project delivery of major strategic projects, developing bespoke client solutions and perform quality control.
- Proactively develop and manage client relationships, conduct detailed business needs analysis and demonstrating expert industry knowledge
- Lead speakers at client's presentation, industry events, tradeshow etc.
- Able to plan own/team project timelines to ensure on-time project delivery
- Structure and propose components, assign task and estimate effort
- In-charge of business development initiatives for geographies across Asia-Pacific, such as bid preparation, presentation
- Lead a team of consultants and guide their career development - for team leader positions
The successful candidate will be an extremely professional and committed consultant/research individual with a good understanding of market research and/or consulting methodologies. A pro-active, methodical and innovative working practice is essential, with a proven ability to deliver accurate results.
- From 2 to 10 years of experience with a strong understanding of market research/consulting methodologies - depending on seniority of position
- Master's Degree in Business Administration/ Economics/ Public Policy or related fields
- Articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Demonstrable experience of consultative selling
- A proven project management skill is ideal but not a must.
What will make you succeed at Frost & Sullivan
You need to be-
- Wildly curious and entrepreneurial
- Committed to customer success
- A self-starter invested in your future
- A persuasive communicator
- Deeply Analytical
- A friendly work environment with an open door policy
- A strong career path with growth opportunities.
- Be part of a global team that strives for excellence, and fosters an Olympic spirit
- Feed your intellectual curiosity by collaborating across all levels of the company across the globe
- Global Recognition - President's Club & Chairman's Club Awards
- Continuous learning and coaching
- Flexible work policy
- Annual Wellness Benefit
- Attractive Group Medical Benefit