What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the 'extra mile' to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.APAC Server & Cloud Regional Marketing ManagerTHE ROLE:
The APAC Server & Cloud Regional Marketing Manager reports to the APAC Commercial Marketing Lead and is responsible for planning and activating strategic marketing and channel programs for AMD's resellers and Distribution Partners. The APAC Server & Cloud Regional Marketing Manager is also responsible for maintaining open communication lines between AMD Global Marketing, AMD Global OEM Marketing and AMD Regional Sales & Marketing teams in support of driving successful growth in server branded and server component devices.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:Expertise in Server Marketing
- Serve as the overall regional marketing lead for Server Branded Systems and Cloud Computing with a deep focus on OEM branded system growth through channel, Cloud ISV/IHV co-marketing.
- Develop and execute strategic channel marketing programs at distribution and resellers to help increase market share and sell through EPYC-based platforms.
- Coordinating and nurturing of involvement in OEM, ODM, ISV, IHV and SI partners in crucial industry (e.g., Telco, Cloud) and company events
- Working with GTM / BU / Sales to deliver channel marketing initiatives and templates for the execution of programs
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal teams and directly with partners to deliver marketing nurturing content to reseller and distribution partners
- Build and maintain relationships with priority account individuals, including product, marketing, OEM, and sales teams
- Coordinate regional and centrally driven marketing programs in coordination with the Sales and Corporate Marketing teams
- Work collectively and strategically with the APAC Regional OEM, ISV & IHV Marketing team to execute OEM-dedicated programs with key distributors and channel partners.
- Develop schedules, track progress, and provide quality assurance and control of projects
- Produce debriefs on campaigns and quarterly incentive channel programs, including delivering regular reports and ROI calculation
- Develop content nurturing stream, and ability to handle online to offline marketing activation such as SEMs, Digital, Media Buy, Webinar to Physical Activation such as OOH activation, events, and account days.
- Take a proactive and positive approach in seeking ways to improve all aspects of our marketing activities and work seamlessly across multiple internal and external stakeholders
Expertise in Cloud Server Marketing
- Have at least 3 years prior experienced in a Country or Regional marketing role for server hardware, compute or graphic compute processors and varied workloads in different environment such as HPE/HCI setting
- Able to drive full funnel marketing campaign and activities to appeal to B2B users across different server workloads and compute use-cases via multiple engagement (online/offline/webinar/roundtables/communities) leading to revenue capture and conversions
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of server hardware, software, deployment (e.g., Hyper-Converged Infrastructure), and specific compute use cases (e.g. High-Performance Compute HPC).
- Initiate strategic conversation and partnerships with similar server OEMs (e.g. Nutanix, VmWare etc.) with APAC regional team or with leading markets such as Japan and Korea.
Other Requirement as a B2B Commercial Marketer
- Have at least 3 years prior experienced in a Country or Regional marketing role, driving cloud server and infrastructure marketing program across vertical such as Cloud, Telco, Security, AI and Manufacturing will be preferred.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of Cloud Computing Infrastructure, Platform and Application ecosystem and relations
- Demonstrate understanding of various cloud-based workloads and use cases, and have the known-how to drive community engagement with ITDMs / CXOs in leading forum/events/webinars/ communities
- Ability to manage and lead strategic partnership with leading cloud ecosystem partners such as AWS, Azure, Google, etc
- Minimum 8 years of experience with delivering world-class channel marketing/field marketing programs across APAC region roles
- Experience in B2B Account-Based Marketing Able to demonstrate Customer Segmentation to developing relevant content nurturing to lead close loop process
- Demonstrate strong understanding and mastery of digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, social media, and media planning
- Project management experience working directly with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders with the ability to juggle deadlines and customer expectations
- Demonstrate drive, ambition and be self-motivated
- Exceptional time management skills, interpersonal skills & a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Willingness and passion to travel a minimum of 30% - 50% to customer meetings and partner activity
- Excellent communication and presentation skill, budget management and analytical mind
- Lively, team-player, energetic, with an optimistic, can-do attitude.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited university or equivalent experience or training
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV