The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuration, implementation, testing and performance enhancements for ArcSight appliances and infrastructure (loggers, smart connectors, forwarders, ArcMCs, and ESM).
• The candidate works independently to maintain the smooth operation of a multi-user, multi-layer computer systems, including coordination with network administrators.
• The candidate will be responsible for configuration, implementation, testing and performance enhancements for ArcSight appliances (loggers, smart connectors, forwarders, ArcMCs, and ESM).
• Work with systems engineers, enterprise architects, systems administrators and other technical staff on the implementation, testing, deployment, and integration of computing systems
• Creates, maintains, and implements detailed documentation and maintains standard operating procedures.
• Provides support on an M-F business hours schedule, also responsible for on-call, extended hour, and weekend support as required by mission or emergency situations.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 5 years of overall related experience with HP ArcSight and its components is required. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Extensive expertise in installing, maintaining, and supporting ArcSight and its component systems.
• Shell scripting (e.g. bash) and experience in other languages like Perl.
DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
In a time of change, thrive with DXC Technology.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content