Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Initiate and Lead Projects to address process related yield and quality challenges, optimize process flow in a timely manner to achieve BIC yield performance.
- Assembly Process Yield data analysis, Problem solving for yield improvement
- Accountable for the process efficiency and equivalent processing time (EPT) monitoring and improvement
- Maintain and enhance assembly process knowledge and technical expertise, explore innovation opportunities with strategic thinking and systematic approach.
- Promote worldwide synergy for improved benchmark performance and efficiency gains through global project management and execution, network BKM leveraging and enhancement, and business process creation and re-engineering.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Bachelor's orMaster degreein Electronic, Mechanical,Mechatronic or related Engineering
- Min8 years related experience in Assembly packaging or Semiconductor manufacturing background
- Possess good knowledge in assembly processes
- Excellent interpersonal , communication and leadership skill with an extremely positive attitude towards working as a team
- Technical knowledge in problem solving analytical skill by coaching & lead an engineering team thru innovative process implementation (FMEA,SPC,DOE,etc) .
- Ability to make sound data-driven decisions and strong personal drive
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands - Micron® and Crucial® - our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our