At Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us.
Our family members are masters at their crafts a gardener can become an artist, a manager a conductor, a chef an inventor. We look for employees who share the Golden Rule: people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for our people to characterize a shared passion for excellence and to infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
About Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Bangkok at Chao Phraya River
Located along the Chao Phraya River, one of the world's most famous urban waterways, Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Bangkok at Chao Phraya River is part of a dynamic new riverside development that includes 299 guest rooms and suites, vibrant restaurants and bars, as well as a 73-storey tower with 366 private residences.
Spanning 9 acres with lush courtyards, exceptional river views, and complemented with convenient connections to all that the city of Bangkok has to offer, Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok at Chao Phraya River will offer an atmospheric urban resort experience for both international and regional travelers.About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 109 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 43 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.
As the leader in branded residences since 1982, Four Seasons currently operate 38 residential properties around the world and 80% of the projects in our pipeline contain a residential component.
What You Will Be Responsible For
The Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Bangkok is looking for an Assistant Director of People and Culture.
Candidates with a passion for excellence, proven leadership experience are invited to apply.
The Assistant Director of People and Culture
reports to the Regional Director of People and Culture, and requires leadership skills with creativity, critical thinking, processes execution and project management including Essential function of the job:
- Talent Acquisition
- Consult with hire managers on recruitment needs, develop recruitment selection criteria and source suitable candidates through a variety of channels.
- Develop and manage internal and external job positing and advertisement to effectively reach the market talent pool and promote Four Seasons brand.
- Evaluate applications and screen candidates, negotiate offers and facilitate the hiring and onboarding process.
- Prepare hiring forecasts as part of the Hotel and Residences strategic planning as well as developing hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends and keeping informed of advancements in the field.
- Plan, develop, manage and oversee talent acquisition, talent management and recruitment processes and strategies together with Regional Director of People & Culture.
- As a member of the People and Culture Management, you are expected to handle multi-task in a fast-paced environment and handle conflicting priorities while meeting tight deadlines. You will also have the versatility to answer inquiries mainly on Talent Specialist i.e., acquisition and/or be an active member on Talent development.
- Management & Administration
- Responsible for the short and long term planning and the daily operations of the People & Culture department.
- Lead and supervise P&C team to achieve the P&C functional, business support and operational priorities across the hotel.
- Foster and develop a high performing, customer centric P&C team including encouraging staff to take initiative and supporting ways of improving practice and service delivery.
- Keep informed of the changing political, economic, and social environments and HR related developments.
- Ensures compliance with contract, and policy requirements in order to meet the hotel's audits, contract and registration obligations.
- Ensure compliance with corporate SOPs and procedures along with state, federal and local laws and regulations as they pertain to every facet of people Resources/Associate related functions.
- Support and contribute to P&C programs and take the lead on P&C initiatives / projects.
- Ensure compliance with the OH&S policy and processes related to Four Seasons guideline and the Thai Law.
- Contribute positively and proactively to team and hotel wide OH&S and wellbeing activities.
- Supervise P&C operations in the hotel to develop, empower, coach and counsel, conduct performance and salary reviews, resolve problems, provide open communication, discipline and terminate as appropriate.
- Formulate budgets for associate relations, associate training and recruitment advertising as well as wages and benefits for human resource staff for the budgeted time frame.
- Employee Relations
- Ensuring the hotel's treatment of employees is consistent with its core business values and objectives.
- Develop and implement Employee Relations best practices and programs.
- Handling employee complaints, managing grievance procedures, and facilitating counseling with other stakeholders.
- Investigating and resolving complex or critical employee relations issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Collating and analyzing employee feedback across all levels on a regular basis and revising people programs and policies to generate more positive outcomes.
- Participating in and/or leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
- Minimum of 5 years in the field of Human Resources Management in a leading service industry company.
- Good English proficiency for both writing and speaking
- Experience in designing training curriculum and conduct stand up training
- Outspoken, pleasant, and engaging personality
- Experience in employee engagement, employer branding and onboarding are a plus
- Tech-savvy, numerical inclined and familiar with the latest learning and development tools
- Hands-on experience in Workday is desired
Join Our Team
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity, and a commitment to the highest quality of service. Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Bangkok Chao Phraya River provides guests with a haven of serenity and luxury in a bustling city. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
What to expect: You will
Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
Derive a sense of pride in work well done
Be recognized for excellence