A leading Japanese law firm is seeking to recruit an Associate (x1 vacancy) to join their Bangkok Office. In this role, you will join the legal team and provide professional and legal services to a wide array of clients.
One of the leading Japanese law firms in Japan, has an established office based in Bangkok
About the Associate in Corporate - Employment & Labour Role:
Reporting to partner, you will be delivering the highest quality legal services alongside other associates. You will be part of pioneer team, expanding business in Bangkok which will provide wide range of legal services to clients in Thailand. Your primary responsibilities are labour and employment and other corporate related matters. This role offers a competitive base salary with attractive benefits.
- Consulting and handling all corporate, M&A, JV legal processes
- Providing legal opinion on labour and employment law
- Reviewing various company policies and providing legal opinions on compliance issues
- Advising clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses
To be successful in this role, you must be a qualified legal practitioner in Thailand and have demonstrated experience in a private practice environment.Key Requirements
- Excellent communication in Thai and English
- Minimum five years of experience as a lawyer at a reputable law firm
- Bachelor's degree in laws
- Able to handle projects in tight timeline
This Japanese law firm provides professional legal services meeting the increasingly complex and international demands of the legal market place. The company provides a full array of corporate, M&A, and litigation to a broad range of clients, including many of the world's most innovative companies and industry leaders.
If you have proven corporate law, labour and employment experiences in law firm, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Josh Carew on +66 2 344 4872 or email to [Confidential Information].
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: . 1188 / 2551