At Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us.
Our family members are masters at their crafts a gardener can become an artist, a manager a conductor, a chef an inventor. We look for employees who share the Golden Rule: people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for our people to characterize a shared passion for excellence and to infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.About Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Bangkok Chao Phraya
We are excited to share that a new Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences in Bangkok is expected to open soon.
Located along the Chao Phraya River, one of the world's most famous urban waterways, Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Bangkok at Chao Phraya River is part of a dynamic new riverside development that includes 299 guest rooms and suites, vibrant restaurants and bars, as well as a 73-storey tower with 366 private residences.
Spanning 9 acres with lush courtyards, exceptional river views, and complemented with convenient connections to all that the city of Bangkok has to offer, Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok Chao Phraya will offer an atmospheric urban resort experience for both international and regional travelers.About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 109 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 43 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.
As the leader in branded residences since 1982, Four Seasons currently operate 38 residential properties around the world and 80% of the projects in our pipeline contain a residential component.What You Will Be Responsible For
What You Will Bring
- Prepare and serve a selection of wines, spirits, and mixed drinks from the menu while ensuring proper pouring, mixing, and blending according to established recipes and established Four Seasons Standards.
- Serve a variety of beverages and have excellent knowledge of the beverage menu;
- Develop complete knowledge of all products offered by the bar such as wines, cocktails, beers, Armagnacs, cognacs, spirits and all other beverages.
- Perform all opening and closing tasks at the bar; be able to set-up tables as per required standards.
- Have detailed knowledge of all menu items whether it be food or beverages.
- Tidy up and clean bar area during service hours.
- Ensure bar is properly stocked at all times and that opening and closing tasks are executed.
- Immediately report all incidents or atypical situations to the supervisor.
- Confirm guest orders including any special needs or requests from the lounge server using the hotel's point-of-sales system; check completed orders with the guest's original order.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Communicate with guest and employees using a positive and clear speaking voice. Listen to understand requests respond with appropriate actions and provide accurate information
- Assist with bar inventory.
Join Our Team
- One to two years previous experience as Bartender in Food & Beverage outlet.
- College education or equivalent experience;
- Previous employment experience in a similar position with other luxury Hotels will be an added advantage
- Ability to pour, mix, and blend a wide variety, of wines, spirits, and missed drinks.
- Requires ability to operate computer equipment and other food & beverage computer systems.
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Requires a working knowledge of division operations as well as Four Seasons cultural and core standards, policies, and standard operating procedures. Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job.
- Positive attitude with a generous and uplifting team approach.
- Ability to proactively anticipate and prioritize the needs of the guest.
- Energetic and professional approach to his/her craft.
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality of service. Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Bangkok Chao Phraya provides guests with a haven of serenity and luxury in a bustling city. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.What to expect: You will
Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
Derive a sense of pride in work well done
Be recognized for excellence