OFSAA Business Consultant plays a very critical role in delivering the project within the timelines and budget and provide ROI to customers on Oracle investments. The Business Consultant will be responsible for ensuring a smooth user adoption of the OFSAA applications and integrating them in a seamless manner in the bank’s day to day operations. The Business Consultant will be responsible for re-architecting and re-engineering legacy process and help banks adopt modern and contemporary practices across Risk& Finance organization and deliver actionable analytics leveraging capabilities of OFSAA suite of applications.
As a Risk Analytics Business Consultant, you will work with Banks across the globe and assist with building world class risk solutions leveraging the OFSAA suite of products. You will be working with senior stakeholders within the Bank across Risk, Finance, IT and Business teams and deliver solutions to run bank’s business very efficiently, by helping bank adopt and implement regulatory and accounting standards as well as global best practices.
You will be a core member of the OFSAA global delivery team and is expected to be hands on and conversant with product capabilities and shall apply his Business skills to develop the right design and architecture for meeting customer requirements. The Business Consultant will have the opportunity to work through the project lifecycle covering requirements management & design, architecture, build / test & roll out besides participate in steering committee & senior management meetings. With our breadth and depth of offerings for banks, global pool of subject matter experts, agile implementation approach, best in class tools and accelerators, vast pool of pre-built collaterals, we help our customers achieve significant shareholder value.
• Review customer requirements, lead business consultation discussions with the bank and translate the requirements into specification documents for application design and configuration
• Conduct product walkthrough sessions with customer project team
• Assist the project team during application design, configuration, test and roll out
• Led discussions with Bank’s business and IT teams and present design alternatives, architecture options
• Provide support during business development by help building proposals and presenting them to prospects
• Establish credibility with the customer as a competent Business consultant by demonstrating a customer centric approach and offer practical and workable solutions for business problems / pain points.
• Build competencies in emerging technologies, application and domain expertise and come across as a credible consultant with relevant germane skill sets
• Take ownership of issues and follow through till resolution
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and under project schedules
• Good documentation, presentation and communication skills
• Exceptional data analysis and problem solving skills
• Willingness to undertake short term and long term travel to client sites for sales meetings , project delivery etc
• Good understanding of project delivery lifecycle
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant Risk Analytics experience with Big 4, banks, Professional Services firm or Risk Advisory company with significant exposure to one or more of the following areas:
o Interest Rate Risk in Banking Book
o Transfer Pricing
o Customer Profitability
o Liquidity Risk
o Regulatory & Economic Capital
o ALLL & Provisioning
o Market Risk
o Stress Testing
o Credit Risk Management including underwriting, credit policy / limit management, counter party credit rating, collections, recovery.
• Risk Regulations – FRTB, CECL, IFRS 9, IRRBB (BCBS 368) , Basel III. Sound understanding of regulatory framework in one or more of the jurisdictions across US, Europe, Singapore, Hongkong, Australia
• Risk Modeling – strong conceptual understanding covering model development lifecycle and risk parameter estimation employed in Credit Risk (Pooling , PD, LGD, EAD, CCF – TTC & PIT) , IRRBB ( redemption , pre payments , NMD).
• Hands on exposure to modeling on big data modeling and tools like R, SAS , Python is a definite plus
• Understanding of banking products covering whole sale and retail business as well as good understanding of derivative products
• Strong academic background (Bachelors in Engineering, Masters in Management) with relevant industry certification like FRM, PRM
Oracle Corporation is the world's leading supplier of software for information management and the world's second largest independent software company. With annual revenues of more than $10.0 billion, the company offers its database, tools and application products, along with related consulting, education and support services, in more than 145 countries around the world.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Java
level Hiring For: High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content