- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Enjoy flexible working options
This company was founded on the idea that planning holiday activities should be made hassle-free. With their app, users have access to over 500 attractions at a lower fare. In addition, they are able to see what they have plan at one glance, along with directions to the next location. They are looking to expand their operations outside Southeast Asia in the coming year.The Job
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying market trends and competitor updates
- Sourcing new suppliers and support on boarding.
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners by ensuring sales is maximised on all platforms.
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy.
- Ensuring that products are at market leading positions at all times
- Communicating with other teams to ensure sales, operations, customer service is maximised.
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally within the Online Travel industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Travel Retail.
- Experience within Startup Experience would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments