An exciting Business Development Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected global renewable energy developer company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Business Development Director, this is a role for a Business Developer who is a leader in their field.
About The Business Development Manager Role
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the business development and project acquisition, delivering the highest quality service alongside other Business Development Manager. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and directory/league table submissions.
The salary range is 100,000-150,000 THB + incentives + bonus + group insurance
- Identify and develop new B-2-B opportunities in Thai solar market C&I (Commercial & Industrial)
- Maintain and develop a network of business introducers/partners, drive cold calling campaigns, attend exhibitions/fair to generate a regular flow of new leads/opportunities
- Ensure continuous best efforts to meet quarterly and yearly sales targets
- Assume responsibility of the whole sales process for solar PPA (Power Purchase Agreement): lead generation, offer presentation (financial and technical), contract explanation, negotiation and signature
- Ensure that company's offer meet customers financial and technical requirements (savings, carbon foot-print reduction, contract duration)
- Drive and coordinate entire commercial process with support of company's team members (project development, engineering, legal): collection of customers data (electricity bills, load profiles, building design, etc) to ensure accuracy of preliminary and final proposals, solar plant design, PPA agreement preparation and review
- Maintain up-to-date CRM to ensure accurate reporting and visibility on pipeline of opportunities
- Remain customer main point contact after PPA signature to maintain good business relationship during solar PV plant construction
- Keep tracking competitor's offers and behaviour; prepare market analysis
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.Key Requirements
- At least three to five years of Sales/Technical Sales experience in B-2-B sectors
- Experience in selling technical products is a plus
- Hunting spirit
- Experience in solar PV, solar PPA (sales and/or technical role) is a plus
- Independent and proactive attitude, but ability to be a team player is a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent ability to negotiate
- Proactive and results oriented
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Minimum bachelor's degree in engineering
- Requires extensive travel within Thailand to meet customers
This international renewable energy developer company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: . 1188 / 2551