Work for an international startup with excellent opportunitiesWork alongside & learn from best in class talentA role that offers a breadth of learning opportunitiesOpportunity to be hands-on and make a positive impact
Job Description :
About the role
The Community Associate acts as the welcoming face of the Hive and is the primary point of contact for members and visitors. Your role is to provide an unrivalled experience for our members and support space operations and sales activities.
Goals and objectives
Experience and requirements
- Ensure that the space looks and feels great at all times
- Create a friendly atmosphere by ensuring you know all members names
- Work with all the team to maintain 100% occupancy
- Build buzz through events and social media
- Demonstrate the Hive’s core values and strive to achieve our mission
- Develop your sales, touring and networking skills to progress to the next levelDuties and responsibilities
- Deliver a first class Hive member experience
- Handle visitors, greet guests, and build rapport with members
- Take care of the small things, fast
- Be organised and support each other in your team
- Build community – assist in the organisation and implementation of all kinds of community events from fun social events like yoga, Thursday Social and Paint & Wine to our business-oriented fireside chats
- Work with the Art Department to produce posters and any visual imagery as required
- Learn to handle basic finance duties
- A positive, can-do attitude and friendly personality
- A strong customer-service mentality
- Passion for entrepreneurial / creative communities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to handle pressure and fast-thinking
- Flexibility to work where needed and some evenings and weekends where required
- Fluency in English and Thai is a must
- College graduate with degree preferred, but not requiredThe Hive is an equal opportunity employer
Other benefits include marvelous weekly happy hours, discounts at various restaurants, gyms and events hosted by influential leaders or companies, and quite possibly with hard-work and dedication, becoming part-owner through our share options programme.
- To apply, provide a cover letter, resume, expected salary and availability
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Customer Service, Retail Operations or Store Manager role, ideally within the Real Estate industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- You are service-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are resourceful, driven, and are able to multi-task and manage store operations effectively.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders