What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
Provision of master and transactional data support and application support and development capabilities for the area of SAP ABAP
, within the clients ERP Application solution.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Analyze and act on request or incidents raised by the client for their ERP application and resolve it within the agreed SLA and with quality
- Undertake analysis work to identify root cause with ability to discuss and brainstorm with other team members and stakeholders and escalating findings to the right stakeholders. To be responsible to assist in reducing re-occurring issues/incidents.
- Participate in collecting business requirements, analysis and proposing end to end solutions when necessary to support clients initiative to simplify and standardize processes
- Able to take on stand-in Team Lead role when required and lead and guide the team on a day-to-day basis during that period
- To work closely with all necessary parties involved to ensure successful implementation of the AMS support practice in Deloitte SEA
- Partake in the deliverable development of the AMS setup in Deloitte SEA.
- Partake in any Continuous Improvement initiatives on top of existing workload to further improve current processes within the organization
- Coach and advise more junior team members
- Fully comply with and adhere to all the standard AMS process & procedures that are developed.
- A good honours Degree
- Good spoken English. Added advantage if other languages are known.
- SAP certified will be an added advantage
- Have at least 3-5 years experience working with SAP in the end user environment or consulting. Support experience is an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in SAP ABAP module.
- Some integration knowledge to other functional areas would be an added advantage.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Ability to engage stakeholders
- Takes ownership of problems and respond in a proactive manner where appropriate.
- Willing to take on new solutions/applications where applicable and ensure successful integration and support for the business
- Willing to work based on clients business work days and office hours
- Willing to work on rota basis to support any critical or high request after clients business office hours
Positions may be based in Thailand
but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region. Learn how we help organizations innovate, transform and lead
As the world's largest management consulting business, Deloitte is distinct in its ability to help clients solve their most complex problems, from strategy to implementation. If you would like to explore opportunities at Deloitte further to determine the best portfolio that would suit your interests, experience and your career aspirations, check out Next Steps
Sounds like the sort of role for you Apply now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.