Job Description :
The Balance Sheet Mgmt Ld Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.Responsibilities:
- Contributes to the governance of funding, investing and analytics of the balance sheet. This includes
- Participates in managing liquidity and interest rate risk, the capital/legal entity structure and capital planning as well as managing rating agency relationships.
- Involved in capital markets activities including commercial paper and securitization; liquidity, accrual risk oversight and transfer pricing.
- Exposure to Citi’s balance sheet and develop understanding of data and technology infrastructure supporting the liquidity reporting process.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or related field preferred,
- 6-10 years of experience in Finance
- Must have advanced analytical skills but also the ability to see the big picture
- Excellent communication skills are imperative i.e. ability to make complex subjects easily digestible for senior management
- Exercises proven Power Point and Excel skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment Ability to interact with all levels of management Must be a team player
Brief Description of Country Citi Treasury Head
- Bachelors degree, potentially Masters degree
The Country Citi Treasury Head supports the Country Treasurer and CFO on Balance Sheet Management activities. The person is responsible for ensuring disciplined treasury practices in managing treasury risk exposures, and providing an independent oversight on liquidity risk management and contingency funding planning. The Country Citi Treasury Head also partners with the businesses to optimize funding structure within appropriate risk levels and Balance Sheet management disciplines. The person provides advisory service on treasury strategy and where possible treasury analytics, drive Country ALCO deck preparation and supports the Country ALCO review/discussion, and acts as a liaison with all constituencies within Citigroup, including communication with senior management, strategizing treasury issues with other business segments and across different corporate functions (Financial Control, tax, etc.).Job Descriptions
- Ensure disciplined treasury practices and provision of adequate support/oversight on liquidity risk management and contingency funding planning for all legal entities in Thailand. Be responsible for Citi TH’s funding and liquidity plans, as well as the implementation of related liquidity risk targets and metrics, including country and legal entity oversight, stress testing and contingency funding plans.
- Partner with businesses to optimize funding structures within appropriate risk levels and balance sheet management disciplines.
- Provide analytics on treasury strategies, support the Country ALCO discussion, and act as a liaison with key constituencies in Thailand, including communication with senior management across the country and Region. Support the Country Treasurer to ensure appropriate liquidity governance within the Country ALCO
- CFO and Country Treasury single point of contact for Balance Sheet & Capital related discussions; directly support Country Treasurer on communication to local management committees;
- Strategize and escalate critical treasury/liquidity issues with other business segments and across different corporate functions, e.g. Financial Control, tax, etc.
- Support Country Treasurer to review product templates produced by FRSS/local Finance, to ensure overall reasonableness and consistency with the Balance Sheet & liquidity profile
- Review and analyze structural gaps, work with Country Treasurer on Single Yield Curve and hedging constructs;
- Lead the reengineering effort to simplify processes, implement global best practices locally, so as to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support Country Treasurer to interact with local regulators & industry working groups as required (e.g. Basel discussions on liquidity management including local LCR and NSFR requirements).
- Communicate and influence frequently with senior management or project stakeholders for optimal outcomes; drive the discussion or escalate issue in context of treasury management.
- Engagement in product pricing and new product development & approval processes, as required;
- M&A or other ad-hoc initiative (e.g. assets sales).
Capital management including capital plan, dividend/remittance, deployment and returns analysis, and CCAR related matters.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - TH
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ('Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity .
To view the 'EEO is the Law' poster. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement .
To view the EEO Policy Statement .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting .