Duties & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the management of your team (task assignment, training & development & performance management)
• Responsible for managing 1st level support of your product suite to the customer.
• Responsible for achieving performance standards
• Manage the support team to ensure service level requirements are exceeded.
• Responsible for ensuring all the all incoming support calls are entered, managed and tracked in MOS (My Oracle Support).
• Work with the customers to ensure that contractual service expectations are exceeded.
• Responsible in conjunction with the local product manager for local quality assurance of new product/ or version releases prior to distribution in your region.
• Ensure familiarity with new releases as they become available.
• Train the concepts and procedures of MICROS and Hotel Systems support to the support team in your region.
• Be familiar with and adhere to the latest training and installation standards and procedures.
• Liaise with subject matter experts in the regional office on client requests for enhancements & development.
• Special projects as required.
Knowledge, skills & abilities
Credentials and Experience:
• Minimum two years’ experience in the hospitality industry or in technical support
• Fluent in Thai
• Excellent verbal and written English communications skills
• Degree in a Technical, Hospitality or Business field
• Previous management experience.
• Experience in Microsoft suite of products in particular, Outlook, Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint.
• Basic working knowledge of Networks, PC’s and troubleshooting installation issues.
• Ability to be on-call out of hours
• Previous experience with alternative automated Food & Beverage or Property Management Systems.
• Previous experience working with an automated support management and tracking tool in a support center environment.
• Previous experience in supporting Hospitality Software Products.
• Knowledge of MICROS or Fidelio products an advantage.
• Management Skills
• Analytical problem solving skills
• Project Management skills
• Presentation skills
• Superior communication skills, written and verbal
• Strong management and interpersonal skills with the ability to earn respect from both internal & external customer project teams
• Ability & Credibility to work effectively with both our internal & external customers at all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to work unsupervised or as a team member of both the local office team and wider company teams.
• Creative thinking abilities so experiences and knowledge may be used to create new ideas and think outside the square.
• A self-starter with initiative, drive and strong desire to succeed.
• Ability to work in a logical methodical manner.
• Ability to work under stress.
• Flexibility with people and time.
• Determination to get the job done to time.
• Willing to work overtime and holidays as requested.
• Able to travel extensively and be away from home for periods of time.
• Willing to work with a wide variety of cultures.
• Currently hold a valid passport.
Oracle Corporation is the world's leading supplier of software for information management and the world's second largest independent software company. With annual revenues of more than $10.0 billion, the company offers its database, tools and application products, along with related consulting, education and support services, in more than 145 countries around the world.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Sales
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content