Manatal is an HRTech software service (B2B SaaS) company headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand. Manatal is one of the fastest-growing start-ups in the region and is backed by Surge and Sequoia Capital. Manatal has a global presence and is trusted by thousands of businesses in over 130 countries.
Our goal is to transform the entire hiring process by making it simple, efficient, and enjoyable for recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates alike
Our mission is to offer the best-in-class AI-powered technologies to empower small, medium, and large businesses in their staffing & recruitment transformation.Customer Success Executive (Morning Shift) 2:00 AM - 11:00 AM
You will be a key member of the Manatal sales team assisting in the successful acquisition of new clients as well as the growth of existing clients. This role is for someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit and is seeking a fast-paced environment.Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Conducting customer meetings and demonstrating the product.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing/researching for good support, information, guidance and new business opportunities
- Planning sales strategies to propose to the Sales team and designing activities and plan for sales.
- Monitor competition, economic indicators, and industry trends
- Manage relationship with key principals through frequent communication and reporting, emphasizing on an update of product market situation, and product development in the market.
- Maintain the CRM for opportunity and contact management
- Submits standard sales metrics, such as, weekly forecasts, pipeline management, business plans, and expense reports on a regular and timely basis
- Other tasks assigned by the CEO
What you'll get:
- 1 - 5 years related sales experience (experience selling software solutions is preferred, but experience in the Recruitment industry will also be considered)
- Strong territory and contact management skills
- Excellent consultative and solution-selling skills
- Working technical knowledge of software components
- Proven leadership skills in both independent and team environments
- Staffing and Recruiting market knowledge is preferred
- Superb communication skills (written and verbal)
- High energy levels, a high degree of integrity, self-motivated, positive attitude, proactive approach to work, confidence
- Demonstrated success in a B2B sales environment
- Competitive Salary & Loads of opportunities
- More responsibilities & Learn fast and more in a challenging environment
- International work environment
- A pioneering mindset of innovative people around
https://www.youtube.com/channel/ManatalInterested Candidates can also apply via this link: