Job Description & Summary
An exciting opportunity to be working in the Consulting business in one of the Global Leading Consulting firms.
In Technology - Cyber Security Consulting, you'll work across all industry sectors, delivering projects from strategy through to implementation. Technology is at the heart of business and is often a key driver and enabler of change. We work with clients to define their vision, plan how to get there and to transform the way IT works for them, reducing costs, increasing efficiency and making it easier for their IT function to respond to the needs of the organisation.
By joining us you'll help build a lasting legacy of improvement and performance, working with leading technologies.
- Translate clients issues and challenges into PwC solutions by applying knowledge of industry regulations and information security frameworks and standards (e.g., ISO 27000, NIST, GDPR, TH PDPA, PCI DSS etc.)
- Manage and deliver security assignments, produce documentation and reports, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Work with product vendors and service providers to understand their offerings and strengths in order to develop pragmatic solutions to solve our client's business challenges
- Manage a variety of client's request and viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Lead team in developing business proposals and solution
- Ensure the effectiveness of team working, even during times of change and uncertainty
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development
- Support practice's activity such as recruit, retain and develop other cyber security team members
- Create and cultivate relationships with clients based on capability and credibility
- Share knowledge with team members and contribute to growth and development of the organization
- Possess university degree(s) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Electrical, Electronic, or other IT-related subjects
- Related professional certifications preferred (CISSP, CISA, CEH, CCSP, CRISC, GIAC, SABSA, etc.)
- Possess knowledge and understanding of risks and its impact to the business and have the ability to articulate the need and value of security solutions to an organization
- Strong analytical, creative problem-solving and negotiation skills, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong time management skills, self-directed, with the ability to work both independently and part of a diverse team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills, with the ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences
- 4 - 10 years of relevant experience in Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Security, or Data Protection
- Strong preference for basic competency in two or more of the following
-Security strategy, risk, and privacy management
-Security architecture, design, and blueprint, including working experience in Akamai, FireEye, Palo Alto Networks,
-Splunk, Tanium, CrowdStrike, Titus, Digital Guardian, Symantec, Airwatch, AWS, Azure, SafeNet, Gemalto, etc.
-Data and application protection, including data classification, data discovery, data governance, DLP, IRM, EDR, tokenization, encryption, blockchain, TDE, cloud, mobility, microservices, APIsec, devsecops, API, back-up/recovery and retention, etc.
-Cyber security, including, TVM, APT, IPS, SIEM, DDoS, defacement, SOC operations/automation and testing, metrics, monitoring and reporting, etc.Education
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor DegreeCertifications Required SkillsOptional SkillsDesired Languages Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship
YesGovernment Clearance Required