Job Description :Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
Do you believe that data provides groundbreaking insight Do you see data as an asset that builds a competitive advantage Great…so do we!
Micron Technology operates in a highly competitive industry where innovation depends on hardworking minds extracting fresh insights from an ever-expanding data universe. We are seeking an experienced Data Engineer capable of designing and implementing large data solutions from data streams and intelligent systems, including transforming, supporting, configuring and enhancing existing data solutions. Are you experienced in applying Data Science & Data Engineering, advanced analytics and Machine learning to traditional data warehousing and Big Data, never-before-solved problems for industrial manufacturing at scale Does this sound like the right team for you Apply today!
As a Data Science Engineer at Micron Technology Inc., you will be a key member of a cross-functional team responsible for developing and growing Micron’s methods and systems for extracting new insight for our expanding data streams. You will be collaborating with other data scientists, solution analysts, engineers, technicians and data mining teams to design and implement systems to extract data from Micron’s business systems, transforming it into an actionable format, and as needed, creating dynamic presentation layers for use by high-level engineers and managers throughout the company. You will be creating new solutions, as well as, supporting, configuring, and enhancing existing solutions.Responsibilities and TasksUnderstand the Business Problem and the Relevant Data
Develop, Support, Automate, and Orchestrate an Ecosystem of ETL Processes for Varying Volumes of Data
- Maintain an intimate understanding of company and department strategy
- Translate analysis requirements into data requirements
- Identify and understand the data sources that are relevant to the business problem
- Develop conceptual models that capture the relationships within the data
- Define the data-quality objectives for the solution
- Be a subject matter expert in data sources and reporting options
- Identify and select the optimum methods of access for each data source (real-time/streaming, delayed, static)
- Determine transformation requirements and develop processes to bring structured and unstructured data from the source to a new physical data model
- Develop processes to efficiently load the transform data into the data management system
- Troubleshoot operational escalations and resolve business partner issues in a timely manner with strong collaboration and care for business priorities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Discovering new solutions and opportunities by analyzing data, identify patterns and trends
- Collecting & modelling large sets of structured and unstructured data from disparate sources
- Devising and applying models and algorithms for mining data.
- Working with unstructured data like video, images, etc.
- Core statistical knowledge is required to be successful in this role. A degree or certification in Data science will be a plus.
- 2+ Years of knowledge in predictive & prescriptive modelling, machine learning.
- 3+ years developing, delivering, and/or supporting data engineering, advanced analytics or business intelligence solutions
- 3+ years of experience working with SAP HANA, SQL Server, SSIS and Power BI or Tableau platforms
- Experience with one of the cloud platforms is a must. (Azure, Google cloud or Snowflake)
- Experience with one of the following is a must. (R, Python, MATLAB, SAS)
- Experience in IIOT & Blockchain will be an added advantage.
- Experience working with any of the following technology or solutions is a plus (SAP, JDA, Salesforce, Big Data platforms, Cloud)
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Experience working in a global, cross-functional environment
- Ability to travel as needed
M.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related field of study.About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our
Keywords: Singapore || North East (SG-02) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Information Systems and Technology || #LI-ST1 ||Tier 4||