- Deliver development requirements in an Agile-SCRUM methodology.
- Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields.
- At least 2 or more years IT related experience.
- Experience as a software developer using the following:
Good to have:
- Able to work in a structured way, follow the guidelines, comment the source code, write unit-tests etc.
- Good English communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services &#8364;" all powered by the world&#8364;&#8482;s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com