An exciting Digital Marketing Director (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most well-known hospitality and nightlife businesses in Thailand . Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a Digital Marketing Director who loves to take initiatives and stay ahead of the competition
About The Digital Marketing Director Role
In this role, you will lead the brands to become top-of-mind in the market. This role offers a competitive base salary with health insurance and flexible working hours
- Develop and implement digital marketing communication strategies to enhance brands visibility, drive customer engagement and increase sales for hotels, restaurants and nightlife business
- Define customer journey with strong focus on market activation among younger generations and tourists f
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure alignment of digital marketing efforts, brand strategies and business objectives.
- Monitor and optimise media effectiveness by analysing KPIs and use data-driven insight to elevate campaign performance and drive conversions
- Stay on the cutting-edge for industry rends, emerging technologies and best practices in digital marketing, applying new ideas and strategies to continuously improve campaign performance
- Utilise analytical tools to track, measure, and report on the success of digital campaigns, making data-backed recommendations for future optimisation
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.Key Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Minimum eight years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in the hospitality/retail industry
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including social media, and content marketing
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and able to manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong initiator and able to work with minimum supervision
- Strong project management skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience with data analysis and reporting
- Fluent in English and Thai
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Digital Marketing Director job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity. Open for Local Thai only.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: . 1188 / 2551