An exciting Digital Marketing Manager (1x Vacancy) has just become available at a leading FMCG specialised in pet products. This position is a must for pets lovers.
A leading FMCG company specialised in pets products
About The Digital Marketing Manager Role
The digital marketing manager (x1 vacancy) will be responsible for planning, directing, and managing marketing communication through paid, owned, earned channels to increase brand awareness and conversion.
Salary range for this role is from 70k - 90k + variable bonus.
- Plan, direct and manage marketing communication strategy through online platforms
- Develop and manage social media campaigns, including content planning/creation, user response, promotion, and advertising
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy, benchmark best practices, and analyse campaigns
- Translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO, and social advertising campaigns
- Improve marketing communications by gaining insights on brand and competitors through digital and social media analysis tools
- Assist in other marketing activities, including research, reporting, and consolidating market information
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.Key Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Six years of experience in digital marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Familiarity with social media platforms, email marketing tools, and paid advertising platforms
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyse campaign performance metrics and make data-driven decisions
- Passion for pets
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented digital marketing manager with passion for pets, this is the role for you.
Open to Local Citizen only.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: . 1188 / 2551