At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. Work you will do
This role sits within the Technology Strategy and Transformation (TS&T) team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which encompasses IT Strategy and Transformation. As a leader of this group, you will drive the growth of our TS&T business in the region and be responsible for the creation, sale and delivery of TS&T solutions: IT Strategy, Application & Systems Development, IT Business Transformation, etc.
As a Director in our Consulting team, you will build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
Your role as a leader
- Be responsible for leading a delivery team in providing end-to-end advisory services to our clients in the areas of Technology Strategy, Enterprise & Solution Architecture, IT Business & Operations Management, Cloud Solution Delivery, and IT infrastructure. Such advisory services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business requirements definition
- Current state assessment and evaluation
- Provision of strategies and recommendations based on latest technology innovations, industry trends and leading practices
- Future state architecture, solution design and target operating model definition
- Formulation of strategic roadmap and implementation work plan
- Systems selection and implementation services support
- Plan and organise delivery of the advisory services, covering a cross-section of engagements of varying complexity, and for clients in the different industries (e.g. Financial Services, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, Public Sector, Health & Life Sciences, Manufacturing)
- Develop pricing strategy, financial plans for the engagements and maintain responsibility for engagement economics during execution of the project
- Lead day-to-day interactions with executive clients and Deloitte team
- Structure contents of deliverables, manage project risk, facilitate buy-in of recommendations and proposed solutions to ensure delivery of quality work products on timely basis
- Maintain responsibility for the development of business and vendor relationships
- Lead pursuit teams focused on new opportunities, and lead major aspects of the proposal development process
- Establish relationships in strategic client positions negotiate, lead, and facilitate these relationships
- Display breadth and depth of knowledge with respect to functional and technical issues through:
- Development of practical solutions, frameworks and methodologies
- Publication of Thoughtware and Point of View documents in industry periodicals
- Participation in public speaking events and seminars
- Coach, lead and support delivery teams and staff
- Provide input and actively participate in recruitment and retention activities
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Directors across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Lead and act as an exemplary role model for leaders at all levels, whilst continuously promoting a sense of loyalty and energizes others to act.
- Build and sustain a high performance culture by cultivating and amplifying individual and team strengths.
- Develop and sustain long-term, trust-based relationships with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Manage the sustainable development of a strong pipeline of talent for current and future success, by driving a talent experience that differentiates Deloitte.
- Lead behavioral and cultural change through a supportive, collaborative and highly inclusive environment where team members feels supported, respected and engaged.
If you are someone with:
- A good honors Degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Business, Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or related disciplines.
- Director will require a minimum of 15 years of experience in IT management consulting.
- Both advisory as well as implementation experience in the following areas:
- IT Strategy: IT strategy development, IT governance, IT operating model, and enterprise architecture
- IT Transformation: IT sourcing, program and project management, Agile Delivery Methods and DevOps
- IT Operations: IT service management, IT shared services, IT financial management
- IT Optimisation: IT cost reduction, IT Merger & Acquisition
- Good understanding and working knowledge of current IT trends and innovations (Cloud Computing, Big Data Analytics, Social Media, Digital Strategies, Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Internet of Things, Blockchain, etc.)
- Certifications in the relevant IT frameworks will be an added advantage (CMMI, COBIT, ITIL, PMBOK, TOGAF, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Be self-motivated, and able to work under stressful situations with changing priorities.
- Possess drive and tenacity, and be client focused and results oriented.
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines.
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignments.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.