Are you a chemical engineer with 3-10 years experience looking in the energy and/or chemical sectors, working in consulting, engineering or commercial roles and for an opportunity within a consulting team based in our Bangkok office
We are looking for a Consultant to work across NexantECA, the Energy and Chemicals Advisory company, with involvement in both single client projects and our subscriptions and reports program. The work will cover technology, economics, and market analysis within a broad range of energy and chemical-related industries; from hydrocarbon fuels and feedstocks, petrochemicals and polymers, to C1 chemicals, bio-renewables, and special topics.
As a Consultant you will;
- Assist in the identification of leads for consulting assignments
- Contribute to work relating to proposal preparation.
- Assist in the execution, delivery and management of consulting engagements.
- Work closely with clients and assist in building strong client relationships.
- Provide product, market, business evaluations and formulate strategies.
- Manage and deliver business analysis for reports and presentations.
- Work across a broad range of chemicals and energy sectors.
- Meet internal time and budget constraints.
- Assist and support team members in all aspects of engagement delivery.
NexantECA, the Energy and Chemicals Advisory company is the leading advisor to the energy, refining and chemical industries. We offer consulting services, subscriptions and training to clients ranging from major oil and chemical companies to governments, investors, financial institutions, development agencies and law firms. We provide solutions using a combination of business and technical expertise, with a broad and deep understanding of markets, technologies, and economics that our clients have relied upon for over 50 years.Diversity & Sustainability at NexantECA
At NexantECA, diversity, equality, and inclusion matter. We have made a firm commitment to address diversity in every aspect of our business operations. We recognize that to be successful, it is vital to celebrate our differences, provide fair opportunity, and learn from one another.
The management of energy, water and other vital resources is in a pivotal moment in history. We believe we have an opportunity to empower sustainable activities as a business and as individuals. This belief is infused in our relationships with employees, clients, our supply chain, and the environment. We are proud of our sustainability achievements as a company and how our business aligns with the goal of a resourceful, responsible, and sustainable world.
NexantECA is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Requirements
Education & Qualifications;
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's or master's degree in relevant energy industry discipline e.g. chemical engineering, chemistry, engineering and economics
- Higher degree in relevant subject (masters, PhD)
- Excellent standard of academic qualification
Personal Qualities & Knowledge
- 3-10 years relevant industry and consulting experience with a technical or commercial focus.
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills.
- Demonstrable leadership and management skills.
- Experience of delivering business cases to sponsors and investors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication for interacting with clients.
- Proven ability to generate consulting revenue and closing sales.
- Experience working on small projects and/or business development.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English & Thai.
- TOEIC or TOEFL score of 750
- Positive and flexible attitude to work particularly new initiatives
- Diplomatic in meeting and working with people, good cultural awareness
- Understanding and commitment to equal opportunities
- Capable of developing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Willingness to travel globally
In return, you'll enjoy a comprehensive benefits package.