• Operations Management (Network Relates)
o Work proactively to avoid Service interruptions and identify and implement improvements opportunities
o Continuously identify and implement improvements to increase productivity including the utilization of standard SRA support tools and automation to centralize and optimize technical tasks related to different ITSM processes
• Incident Management (Network Relates)
o Working as part of the rapid response team (Standby) your high level of skills will be required to restore services as quickly as possible
o Your actions in the capacity operations area will have a direct impact on the number of incidents generated for the reactive service team.
o Ensuring that all Network devices have monitoring environment is tuned properly to avoid unnecessary capacity and performance ticket generation will have an impact on the number of incidents generated
• Problem Management (Network Relates)
o Working with the Problem Leads and problem analysts to understand the capacity and performance related problems to ensure they are included in the capacity assessment
• Change Management (Network Relates)
o Engaging the Change Lead to initiate downtime to implement capacity and performance improvements in the environment
o Contribute to the implementation of change during and out of working hours.
o Ensure post change review.
• Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., Routers, Switches, Nexus Firewalls, Load Balancers, Wireless, VPN, Proxy, QoS)
• 5+ years of experience as a Network Engineer
• Understanding and have Experience of IPSEC VPN, DMVPN, SSL-VPN, Routing with BGP, OSPF, EIGRP.
• Understanding and have experience of Cisco Nexus N7K, N9K, OTV, FHRP, QoS, VSS, F5, LAN, WAN, MPLS, WLAN, Bluecoat Proxy and Bandwidth management.
• Understanding of Firewall ASA, PaloAlto, CheckPoint, Fortigate
• Certificate CCNA
• Degree holder in Computer Engineering or Network Engineering
• Fluency in conversational and technical English, written and spoken.
• Excellent understanding of ITSM\ITIL processes, preferably ITIL foundation certified
Working Timings: Mon – Fri 08.00 – 17.00 and standby on-call 24x7 in case of any major incident related.
Location: The Siam Cement (Headquarter) 1 Siam Cement Road, Bangsue, Bangkok Thailand.
DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
In a time of change, thrive with DXC Technology.
Development and design of iOS applications, SDK to support other applications, and integration with back-end services on different layers of the infrastructure, problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content