Position at GroupM Nexus
GroupM is the world's largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a BiddableSocial Specialistto join us.
In this role, you will handle all Paid Social for various clients of GroupM. You will be responsible for ensuring end to end campaign management and implementation.
3 best things about the job:
In three months:
- Get to work in a truly integrated team handling 360 aspects for a brand
- Will work closely with the leading publishers such as Google & Facebook
- Will be exposed to Programmatic
In six months:
- Understood the complete biddable media scenario on client's business, e.g. Search, Facebook, etc.
- Handled day to day tasks / requirement effectively
In 12 months:
- Optimized implementation in all biddable media platforms
- Recommended and implemented best practice
- Explored and executed an innovation in one of the biddable media platforms
Responsibilities of the role:
- Exceed client expectations in terms of biddable media implementation
- Create a road-map for the next year.
- To be the custodian of your client's advertising presence on social platforms & the go-to-person on matters social.
- You will become an advocate of your wider team's work and a trusted client partner by attend briefings and strategy sessions, building social ads designed to deliver business value and client KPIs.
- You'll become a trusted client partner with your inherent knowledge of their business and how social can elevate brand and direct response messaging/outcomes based on their needs.
- Keep your client leads up to date on social best practices - content, platforms, and tools within the paid social ecosystem.
- Measure, analyse, strategize and report.
- Participate in workshops, training sessions and team building events.
What you will need:
- Over 2 years experience in paid activation is ideal social and search (YouTube) accepted
- Shows the ability to understand and adapt to different brands and their industries
- Excel and analytical skills preferred
- A desire to learn
- A keen eye for detail
More about GroupM
GroupM is the leading global media investment management group serving as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM's primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP's media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, and proprietary tool development. GroupM's focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people, and is increasingly working closely for the benefit of clients with WPP's data investment management group, Kantar. Together, GroupM and Kantar account for over 50% of WPP's group revenues of more than $20 billion.
Discover more about GroupM at
Follow @GroupMWorldwide on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn -About Thailand
In a population of 69 million people, Thailand's mobile penetration is at a whopping 120% with smart phone penetration at 50%. Digital spend has grown 38% year-on-year and most people are now accessing the internet via mobile devices. Bangkok is one of the top Facebook cities in the world and Thailand ranks high in time spend viewing YouTube.
The audience fragmentation, following years of a virtual FTA TV duopoly, is creating huge trading and content opportunities. Thailand is one of the fastest-growing media markets in the region. Those looking for a rewarding and dynamic career in media have no better place to be than Thailand.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity - it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.