Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.As Industrial Engineer you are responsible to perform capacity analysis and execute strategies to enable the factory to support volume forecast in the tactical and long term horizon. In this role, you will also engage with Central Planning, Factory Network and Supply Chain in developing scenarios as well as pursuing opportunities for the site.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and validate capacity, capital, head count, and space models to enable accurate assessment of production loading needs.
- Apply Industrial Engineering concepts to line management, capacity analysis, scheduling, production planning, head count and layout planning.
- Maintain site level Master Data to analyze and resolve capacity constraints in order to support manufacturing Statement of Supply commits in the tactical horizon.
- Support manufacturing efficiency efforts for the site (cycle time, MaxUtil / OEE improvement, capacity optimization, data integration, automation and process simplification).
- Coordinate capital purchases and capacity changes with central planning and purchasing.
- Coordinate tool installation and location with facilities personnel and area engineers.
- Collaborate with other sites in planning, capacity benchmarking and BKM projects. Provide inputs, support network optimization and long term strategy discussions.
- Conduct operations modeling and financial analyses (Net Present Value, Return on Invested Capital, Payback).
- Lead efforts in resolving capacity gaps and identify strategies to optimize factory capability.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Master's degree in Engineering, preferably Industrial Engineering.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Background in statistical data analysis tools.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent MS Excel skills and good English communication skills.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to effect changes within the team.
- Highly motivated to work in a dynamic environment, with good integrity and character.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands - Micron® and Crucial® - our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our