Inside Sales Account Manager About IWG
With over 3,000 locations in over 100 countries and 1,000 cities across the world, IWG is the global leader in the fast-growing Workspace-as-a-Service (WaaS) sector. As the owner and operator of internationally renowned brands like Regus, Spaces, Signature, Open Office, Basepoint and No.18, we provide local and global networks for all kinds of businesses. From independent sole traders and fledgling start-ups to the world's largest corporations, we provide cutting-edge, inspirational workspaces that support effective working and collaboration. Job Purpose
Regus currently has openings for Inside Sales Account Manager working within our Inside Sales Team. Inside Sales Account Managers will help to find the right solution for new and existing customers when they express interest in one of our products such as Offices, Virtual Offices, Lounge Access to mention just a few.
Our Account Managers will work with businesses of all sizes across a multitude of industries and the role involves engaging with our customers and prospects via a number of channels, including phone, email, SMS and web chat.Key Accountabilities
Required Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and other methods of communication (e.g. email) with new prospects and existing customers to educate, and inform customers about our products and help them select and sign up for the one that is right for them.
- Work efficiently and effectively in line with company procedures and guidelines, delivering good results against our key performance indicators (customer satisfaction, productivity and deal volume)
- Accurately record notes clearly in all relevant systems.
- Recommend improvements that will positively impact sales and efficiency.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proven track record of selling products or service solutions over the phone within a business-to-business sales environment. Rounded sales and service skills (Not a pure cold caller).
- Professional and clear communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone. (Excellent telephone demeanor).
- Can-do attitude; demonstrates positive attitude toward others; will assist in all areas as needed.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Familiarity with CRM systems a plus.
- Maintains high productivity/high energy level.
- Results driven.
- Willingness to go beyond the job description to meet business goals.
- Must be fluent in both oral and written Thai language.
IWG is leading the workspace revolution. Our companies help more than 2.5 million people and their businesses to work more productively. We do so by providing a choice of professional, inspiring and collaborative workspaces, communities and services.
Digitalisation and new technologies are transforming the world of work. People want the personal productivity benefits of living and working how and where they want. Businesses want the financial and strategic benefits. Our customers are start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large multinationals. With unique business goals, people and aspirations. They want workspaces and communities to match their needs. They want choice.
Through our companies we provide that choice, and serve the whole world of work: Regus, Spaces, No18, Basepoint, Open Office and Signature. We create personal, financial and strategic value for businesses of every size. From some of the most exciting companies and well-known organisations on the planet, to individuals and the next generation of industry leaders. All of them harness the power of flexible working to increase their productivity, efficiency, agility and market proximity.
We're reaching a tipping point. The workspace revolution is coming.
Join us at www.iwgplc.com .Are you ready to lead the workspace revolution
Leading a revolution requires talent, energy, focus and commitment. We need colleagues with these attributes to help us help millions of others to work more productively in over 110 countries, 1,000 cities and towns, and 3,300 locations.
We're looking for entrepreneurial people who are full of fantastic ideas and the energy to turn them into reality. Show us you have the enthusiasm, ambition and ability to make business happen for our clients and we'll support you every step of the way as you build an exciting, fast-paced and challenging career.
Find out more at www.iwgplc.com/careers .