Technical / Professional Skills & Competencies
• 1-5 years of market data experience including financial market trading systems
• Detailed understanding of networking protocols (tcp/ip, udp, dns and multicast)
• In-depth knowledge of the following operating systems: Windows server, Linux, Solaris, Red hat and Cisco IOS & Juniper OS
• In-depth knowledge of local area and wide area networking technologies including Ethernet, Routers, Bridges, Ethernet switches, Firewalls
• Understanding and knowledge of data content (Reuters Instrument Code: RIC symbology)
• An understanding of the underlying server & workstation and the ability to install and remove hardware components
• Excellent technical writing skills and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft office suite (word & excel, Visio) Shell programming and extensive knowledge of UNIX tools and utilities (i.e. sed, awk, grep, perl etc.)
Certifications / Education
• B.S. in computer science or computer engineering, M.S. preferred but not required or minimum three years’ work experience in an information systems discipline
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Functions : Banking, IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Java, .NET, Devops, Aws, Microservices, Selenium, Pm, BA etc.
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content