1) Contribute engineering project of connector product
2) Support of managing of manufacturing project (planing, collaboration,
3) Support task of production line in Shop-Floor (trial sample, sample preparation, machine installation
4) Support team in improvement project (productivity , cycletime, failure improvement)
5) Follow up tasks as assigned by supervisors (admin task)
1) Currently a student in Bachelor's degree program in Engineering (Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, Automotive, Material, Industrial, Tool and Dies or related fields)
2) Good command in English and Thai
3) Efficient in Microsoft Office programs
4) Internship period : min.3 Months
You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player - at your request outside Thailand. You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
. Monday to Friday, 8:00 am. - 5:30 pm.
. Monthly allowance and housing allowance
. Free lunch & transportation
. Vacation eligibility: 1 day / month
Make it happen
Send us your application by using the I'm interested button!
Please include the following subject as below in your CV.
. Start and ending dates of internship program
. Deadline to get confirmation from Bosch
Robert Bosch GmbH, commonly known as Bosch, is a German multinational engineering and technology company headquartered in Gerlingen. The company was founded by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart in 1886. Bosch is 92% owned by Robert Bosch Stiftung, a charitable institution.Bosch's core operating areas are spread across four business sectors: mobility (hardware and software), consumer goods (including household appliances and power tools), industrial technology (including drive and control) and energy and building technology.