• Analyse customer’s IT/Cyber security maturity level and identify the current issues
• Consider the suitable IT/Cyber security countermeasure & architecture based on customer’s current issues
• Create IT/Cyber security roadmap and manage the progress of execution/implementation with customer
• Provide a general advice about IT/Cyber Security countermeasure to customer
• Contact IT vendor to confirm the function & pricing of solution/service
• Create the documentation to report the progress of the activity to management level
• Contribute to continuous business development from client.
• Support Consulting Group to make proposals for large- projects.
• Assess new solution partners for development
Optimum Solutions, is a Singapore based full spectrum Software Solutions and Managed Services Company. Software services from Optimum are designed to deliver Enterprise Client-Server/ Multi-tier and Web based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects. We started our operations in March 1997. Since then, we have grown to 2000 plus consultants working with us and have developed into a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive organization with professional management, strong technical and financial resources and commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, China, USA, Malaysia, Philippines & India.
As an IT Security Engineer, you will be ensuring technical implementation and business processes are aligned. Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Business analysis, project management - ERP system implementation - Dynamic, international team
Working with microservices and 12-Factor app and using code versioning tools, such as Git.Collaborate with team members and senior professionals to conduct root-cause analysis of issues and perform unit testing.
Back-end Developer requirement Experienced in using GoLang Understand noSQL concept and experience in using Mongo Database Knowledge and experienced in using Linux (Ubuntu and Redhat)
In this role, you will be working on-site and assisting in solving unique, interesting and challenging problems; whilst also gaining support, mentoring and coaching from the our team, including weekly / monthly meetups and tech webinars.
You will be working on-site with our client to assist in solving unique, interesting and challenging problems. You will be gaining support, mentoring and coaching from our in-house team, including weekly / monthly meetups and tech webinars.
In this role, you will be working on-site with a bank and assist in solving unique, interesting and challenging problems; whilst also gaining support, mentoring and coaching from our team, including weekly / monthly meetups and tech webinars.
-Managing client/customer accounts -Build long term relationships -Dynamic, international working environment
Minimum 2 years’ experience in Java & web application development Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related fields.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content