Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR6138 IT Engineer (Software Quality & Release)Micron Technology's vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.What do we have to offer
Our IT Team presents phenomenal opportunity for a highly motivated and results-oriented individual. Join us in the adventure to explore innovative technologies to run state of art, operationally efficient and secure datacenters.
Looking to advance your career Micron is the place for you to expand your caliber by working on major projects, developing the leader in you! We provide online learning opportunities and on-the-job training to upgrade your skills.
What's more We provide peer mentorship to guide you through the process of learning new systems.Key Responsibilities:
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Responsible to perform quality MES releases according to the Release Deployment Management (RDM) Process and deliver the latest feature to the manufacturing fab with zero rollback due to release process issue.
- Work closely on testing, perform solution delivery and support software programs and applications for manufacturing system, tracking system and planning and scheduling system.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams for end-to-end testing and performance analysis of real-time data applications, solve issues, proactively identify new opportunities, and drive initiatives through to completion.
- Ensure that the potential impact of software development changes is well understood, using data to support understanding of upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Support on the deployment lead time metrics and continuous improvement on the Quality Release Management (QRM) release time.
- Collaborate closely with the Worldwide QRM team members.
- Responsible for the implementation and support of MES Operation to the defined Service Level Agreement.
- Work and contribute as a team member in MES team. Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, developers, and infrastructure groups across all sites.
- Communicate timely status of projects/incidents to the customers, group, and managers.
- Participate discussion to ensure daily operations issues are address promptly and high-quality resolution are provided to users.
- Responsible for MES oncall rotation and responding to ERT support.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent with 0-5 years of prior working experiences.
- Creative and have passion in implementing innovative IT solutions to tackle meaningful business problems.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Bring in your enthusiasm as you will work with a dynamic team to achieve a common goal through effective collaboration and dedication.
- Experiences in good software project management skill and exposure in agile development methodology will be advantageous
Fresh university/college graduates are encouraged to apply.About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich lifefor all
. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in the U.S., Singapore and Malaysia are contingent upon the applicant's provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact