Please note this role adopts on-call support during non-business hours and weekends on a rotation basis.
- Provide 2nd level of technical support for all application systems and software components.
- Troubleshoot and investigate the root cause of incidents that happen within application systems.
- Work closely with application development teams and platform team to investigate and fix issues.
- Monitor, update and maintain application systems to ensure they are working as operational.
- Understand and be able to study and apply new technology to support business requirements.
- Continuously improve work scope and reduce manual work.
- Coordinate with other technical teams (service & infrastructure teams, software development, and 3rd-party vendors) in troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Key member of incident response team.
- Provide on-call support during non-business hours and weekends (on a rotation basis)
Essential Skills & Prerequisites
- A positive, can-do attitude, that naturally expresses a high degree of empathy to others.
- Require strong technical, analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience. We are more interested in passion for technology and what you are capable of, than we are in academic qualification.
- 2 - 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in troubleshooting and investigating IT system/application incidents, structured approach to problem solving.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced work environment with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal communication, high responsibility, enthusiastic to explore new technologies.
- Excellent service mind and good customer service skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written Thai and English.
- Experience with a broad mix of technologies, including a strong subset of:
- Familiarity with Linux and Unix operating systems.
- Prometheus, Grafana.
- Hand-on Unix/Linux skill and shell programming is a plus.
Our Ascend vision is to create life opportunities with innovative digital services. Operating in Southeast Asia, we are able to help one of the world’s largest populations of underbanked, the people from some of the poorest provinces who are disregarded by traditional banks. So many lives are waiting for our help.
In 2018, we served over 30 million customers in 6 countries (Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines), and processed over 4.5 billion USD. This makes us by far the largest fintech company in SE Asia, and growing quickly.
As a member of our talented Engineering team, you will help to bring this vision to reality by leveraging the most modern cloud-native technologies. At Ascend, you will be part of a team who are directly responsible for improving the lives of millions
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Tech talents
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
In this role, you will be working on-site and assisting in solving unique, interesting and challenging problems; whilst also gaining support, mentoring and coaching from the our team, including weekly / monthly meetups and tech webinars.
As an IT Security Engineer, you will be ensuring technical implementation and business processes are aligned. Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
In this role, you will be working on-site with a bank and assist in solving unique, interesting and challenging problems; whilst also gaining support, mentoring and coaching from our team, including weekly / monthly meetups and tech webinars.
Working with microservices and 12-Factor app and using code versioning tools, such as Git.Collaborate with team members and senior professionals to conduct root-cause analysis of issues and perform unit testing.
Back-end Developer requirement Experienced in using GoLang Understand noSQL concept and experience in using Mongo Database Knowledge and experienced in using Linux (Ubuntu and Redhat)
You will be working on-site with our client to assist in solving unique, interesting and challenging problems. You will be gaining support, mentoring and coaching from our in-house team, including weekly / monthly meetups and tech webinars.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in Java & web application development Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related fields.
-Managing client/customer accounts -Build long term relationships -Dynamic, international working environment
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content