We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Key Account Manager (x1 vacancy) to join our team and drive growth in our new beauty retail division. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing key accounts across our Boots/ Watsons channels and chain drugstore channels, developing relationships with new customers and vendors, and increasing sales revenue.
About TheKey Account Manager (Skincare) Role
In this role, you will develop and execute strategic plans to increase sales and profitability in assigned accounts across the Boots/Watsons channels and chain drugstore channels.This role offers a competitive base salary with attractive benefits.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and vendors to promote brand loyalty and increase sales
- Identify new business opportunities and develop plans to capitaliseon them within the Boots/ Watsons channels and chain drugstore channels
- Conduct market research and analysecustomer and industry trends to inform sales strategies for the Boots/ Watsons channels and chain drugstore channels
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute effective marketing and promotional campaigns for the Boots/ Watsons channels and chain drugstore channels
- Manage sales forecasting, budgeting, and reporting activities for assigned accounts across the Boots/ Watsons channels and chain drugstore channels channels
- Monitor competitor activity and adjust sales strategies as necessary to maintain competitiveness
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.Key Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of five years of experience in key account management, preferably in the beauty industry and/or within the Boots/ Watsons channels and chain drugstore channels
- Strong track record of developing and managing successful customer relationships and driving sales growth within the Boots/ Watsons channels and chain drugstore channels
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about the beauty industry and the Boots/ Watsons channels and chain drugstore channels, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Drop me your update CV at : [Confidential Information]
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: . 1188 / 2551