. Development Chefs and Concept Leader.
. Positive and professional attitude
. Culinary degree, bachelors degree, or commensurate experience
. Proficient and demonstrated culinary abilities
. Up to date Food Safety Certifications as required by local, county or state law
. Ability to speak and communicate in English (bi-lingual experience preferred)
. Experience training, developing and engaging team members
. Proven leadership in managing a kitchen and team members including experience in scheduling, setting budgets,
purchasing, inventory, costing, etc.
. Demonstrated the ability to successfully meet labor and budgetary goals
. Ability to maintain composure in high pressure situations and ability to motivate staff to do the same
. Strong communication and organizational skills
1. Extensive working experience (5-8 Years) as a Chef de partie |Junior Sous Chef in Latin American cuisine Restaurant | Hotel
2. Proficiency in preparing a variety of Latin American dishes, including but not limited to Mexican, Brazilian, Peruvian, and Argentinean cuisines.
3. Strong knowledge of traditional Latin American ingredients, spices, and flavors.
4. Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced kitchen environment.
5. Excellent communication and leadership skills to effectively manage and train kitchen staff.
Destination Hotels is a privately held lodging management company headquartered in Englewood, Colorado. It is the United States' largest independent hospitality management company, representing 40 luxury and upscale hotels, resorts and golf clubs internationally