- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Fantastic work culture
Our client is one of Asia Pacific’s fastest growing co-work space with a strong presence across all major cities in the region. They operate over 25 spaces in 6 countries and are soon becoming one of the most recognised boutique co-working network space in the region.The Job
As a Location Manager, you will oversee and manage the daily operations and ensure excellent customer service, operations and services of their space, making sure that all administrative and operational duties run smoothly.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and creating a successful location, by providing and maintaining a high quality level of service, community, maintaining a high occupancy rate for different locations
- Build a creative and collaborative community through events and personal interactions
- Drive weekly community initiatives designed to develop connections between members, including member introductions, events and through social media
- Identify opportunities, design, and implement guidelines and best practices to ensure the best member experience is always delivered
- Develop great relationships with members
- Responsible for finance related tasks, such as preparing monthly reports, invoices, purchases, bills, petty cash
- Make recommendations to New Projects team regarding maintenance and improvements of the space
- Manage, inspire, support and guide your team to achieve goals
- You have previously worked in an Operations, Sales or a Customer Success role within a startup environment or a co-working space.
- You are a people's person and have a customer-centric mindset
- You are practical, creative, can think your feet and are well aware that others are counting on you
- Multi-tasking should be a breeze for you
- You are a natural born charmer, persuasive, logical and thinks out of the box.
- You are an efficient communicator who is fearless when it comes to speaking up and making your voice heard – even in front of those who are superior to you
- You are able to translate trends into actionable ways that anticipate customer and market needs
- You are familiar with the startup ecosystem and up-to-date on daily happenings in your city
Ref : 17865701