To be the most loved everyday food and groceries destination! - that's our mission at foodpanda (small f).
foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores - foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Manager, Regional Advertising Solutions to join us in our APAC team.
- Support the Commercial team in joint business planning with CPG partners, proposing how media can be used to meet objectives
- Work with country teams on planning media allocations for CPG advertiser budgets to meet objectives aligned with joint business plans, collaborating with brand teams and agencies
- Support country teams by identifying pain points and areas to smoothen workflow, drive efficiencies and define regional solutions
- Effectively manage and communicate status of regional campaigns to CPG partners, overseeing end-to-end process between advertisers, agencies and internal teams for booking, execution, and invoicing
- Support local execution, optimisation and debugging of campaigns
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance, and drive standardisation in evaluation framework across countries, as well as regionally, to grow CPG partners businesses
- Identify inefficiencies and proactively propose solutions to improve processes
- Oversee the regional booking tracker ensuring data integrity, managing access and reporting
- Work closely with the Category Campaign Manager on advertising opportunities, inventory, processes
- Work closely with Marketing for co-marketing opportunities
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure the smooth and timely invoicing process
- Collaborate with Product to proactively request and stay updated on feature developments, facilitate testing and roll-out of new tools and updates
- Be the counterpart to Global team, feed the biggest pain points and opportunities into for global solutions focus, working on joint initiatives and scaling successes
- 7+ years work-related experience in media buying or advertising operations media agency experience is a plus
- Inside-out knowledge of programmatic advertising, digital KPIs, and ad management tools
- FMCG / grocery experience is a plus
- Client management experience, with meticulous organisational skills when it comes to account management
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders - experience in a matrixed, high growth company will be valued
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment
What We Offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners.