At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. Work you will do
Founded in 1983 by six entrepreneurs, Monitor Deloitte's Purpose is to shape the future by helping clients create new value in a dynamic world. A global management consulting firm, we bring cutting-edge ideas, approaches and methods to bear on clients toughest problems and biggest opportunities. Specifically, we provide to ambitious leaders and organizations advisory and capability-building services that unlock the challenges of achieving sustained growth by pursuing the new opportunities inherent in the complexity and dynamism of our times.
Monitor Deloitte works with the world's leading and most ambitious corporations, governments and social sector organizations to drive growth on the issues that are most important to them. To that end, the firm has developed client advisory content and services in the areas we think are critical to growth: corporate and business unit strategy, marketing and sales, organization and leadership, innovation, national economic development, and social impact.
Monitor Deloitte's client engagements are predominantly in industries and organizations facing important-often profound-transitions. Monitor Deloitte typically works with CEOs, business unit heads and other members of the senior management team. Client engagements may be as short as a few months, but often evolve into multi-year, wide-ranging and transformative relationships.
We are seeking exceptional, highly skilled individuals to join Monitor Deloitte as full time strategy Managers. At Monitor Deloitte you will be working in a team to solve complex client issues that span across geographies in SE Asia.
Strategy consulting at Monitor Deloitte is a fast growing practice and we serve many of the industry leaders, both in SEA and globally. Our strategy team works on some of the most important and crucial issues faced by our clients and supports the decision makers at Executive Level in answering complex strategic questions. You will work with Executives from many of the leading firms on a broad range of complex strategy engagements. Equally important, you will not only advise these clients, but also help them with driving change throughout the organization. Job Responsibilities
Your role as a Leader
- Managers typically have day-to-day responsibility for delivering engagements or major modules of large projects.
- This includes leading the approach, liaising with clients and other parties and directing the thinking of individuals within the team.
- An important part of the role will include involvement in business development and marketing activities to initiate and maintain contact with target companies.
- A Manager frequently manages two or more consultants or senioempowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselvesr consultants.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Deliver exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
If you are someone with:
- MBA degree from a top-tier academic institution with 8-10 years of relevant business experience with consulting firms/leading Financial Services Firms
- Experience, managing large and complex engagements with team of consultants from wide-ranging disciplines, managing project financials, and working with client's senior executives to ensure successful project delivery
- Contributing member in projects or engagements on topics in digital, ecosystem partnerships and business model transformation will be an added advantage
- Background or experience (through coursework or employment) in business management, quantitative analysis and financial analysis
- An in-depth knowledge of at least three of the following: business strategy, marketing, finance, operations, and data analysis techniques
- Excellent academic credentials for both undergraduate and graduate coursework
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Leadership qualities, project management skills, and the ability to mentor
Positions may be based in Thailand but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region. Next Steps
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.