What impact will you make
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
You'll be part of the team helping our clients to modernise their technology platform with a world-class digitally-led core banking platform to deliver exceptional customer experience and provide them a competitive advantage in the market. Our clients will benefit from streamlined and automated processes that simultaneously provide business process efficiencies as well as operational cost savings.
As a Manager, you are expected to:
Your role as a leader
- Help our clients solve their most critical information and technological challenges by providing oversight and directing project teams in research efforts and analytics to develop and deliver innovative technology-enabled solutions by applying significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Oversee and provide directions to the project teams in undertaking IT assessments critically examine alignment of technology elements against key business priorities, develop recommendations and advise on appropriate strategies, governance, architecture, and innovations to optimise the configuration of clients operations.
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for the client engagement, from definition phase through to implementation.
- Owns the development lifecycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project.
- Work closely with stakeholders to provide status updates and progress reports on project deliverables. You will lead the delivery of workshops with the client, as well as provide subject matter expertise in addressing issues that may be raised during key presentations.
- Become trusted advisor to our clients and will work closely with them in shaping major IT transformation programmes and identify business opportunities ahead of the curve.
- Become a trusted advisor to the senior IT leadership team or business sponsor and leverage your technical abilities to influence and shape key decisions and/or thought processes of the clients
- Manage project teams and be accountable for all work products developed by the project teams. Be a coach/mentor to the team members to develop their capability.
- Own the development of proposals, presentations and publications in response to market demands.
- Set up, manage and track project economics in accordance to the approved pricing parameters
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Deliver exceptional client service. Maximises results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognise them for the impact that they make.
- Review work of the development team.
- Easily recognise system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
You are someone with:
- Tertiary qualification in a technology or business discipline.
- Currently enrolled in a MBA program or have obtained the qualification with a well ranked institution.
- 8+ years of professional experience in business and technology transformation with both managing consulting firms and banking technology organisations.
- Has strong knowledge of business processes and technology landscape in banking.
- Ideally show strong knowledge of either Finastra (formerly Misys Fusion), Temenos T24, or other core banking platforms.
- Experience leading business model design and implementation, with exposure to one or more of the following areas such as: Information and integration IT strategy blueprint.
- Possesses significant knowledge of client/server and internet systems architectures.
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
- Commitment to personal and professional growth.
- Sense of responsibility to self, team, and client.
- Proven experience effectively prioritising workload to meet deadlines and work objectives.
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
- Flexible in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all...
- Ability to be mindfully present and appreciate the humour of each moment.
Positions may be based in Thailand
but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region. Learn how we help organizations innovate, transform and lead
As the world's largest management consulting business, Deloitte is distinct in its ability to help clients solve their most complex problems, from strategy to implementation. If you would like to explore opportunities at Deloitte further to determine the best portfolio that would suit your interests, experience and your career aspirations, check out Consulting SEA Portfolio LinkNext Steps
Sounds like the sort of role for you Apply now. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.