Job Description :
Big things are happening here at Oracle, and we’re looking for outstanding individuals who are ready to explore a career in Marketing and intern for one of the world’s largest B2B technology companies. Our mission is to help people see data in new ways, discover insights, and unlock endless possibilities – and we want you to explore endless possibilities with a marketing internship at Oracle.
This position resides in the Customer Marketing team within the Oracle Corporate Marketing group. Oracle Customer Marketing offers a wide variety of customer programs to promote and facilitate collaboration between Oracle and its customers; and celebrate business successes through referencing and communities. A core pillar to this strategy is the sales referencing program, which enables our sales force to connect their prospect customers with our strongest references. By doing this, we help sales move their deals through the pipeline.
There are several marketing intern positions available, based out of Oracle’s office in Bucharest, Romania. The program will run between July – September 2020.
You will be responsible for reference research and matchmaking, based on deal and prospect-specific criteria. During the internship you will also participate in various initiatives focused on solidifying the partnership we have with sales organizations at a global level – this implies building analyses and presentations, and assisting members of our team in their direct communication with these sales groups.
• Analyze the requirements coming from sales on specific deals and search for Customers / References in various internal sources for the right match
• Collate the required details about Reference Customers from various sources within the company (e.g. Internal Tools, Account Management, Sales, Product Development, Marketing, etc.)
• Work closely with Sales Referencing Managers to help them fulfill requests for Reference Customers from Sales Teams, based on various criteria like Product(s), Industry vertical, Country/Region, Themes, Business Processes, etc. using the standard processes, policies and tools
• Build presentations the team will use to educate / train Sales on the standard model, processes and tools
• Use communication media like email, chat and phone extensively in connecting and collaborating with colleagues within Oracle to help support and accelerate open deals
• Assist the team in a variety of specialized and routine assignments
Project / Skills Requirements
• Enthusiastic self-starter capable of working both independently and in a team environment
• Creative marketing and communication skills
• Strong networking skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong professionalism and work ethic
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in economics, communications or marketing preferred or candidates entering their final university year
• Graphics design is not required but a plusThis job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
As part of Oracle%27s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).Detailed Description and Job Requirements
This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
As part of Oracle%27s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
The Field Trainer will work closely alongside the Education management team to ensure consistency in services and brand standards are met across the region. The Field Trainer will be also assisting the Education Management team during the seminar.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content