Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
Req. ID:JR3484 Operator-2
Responsibilities and Tasks
Your main task will be operating Equipment.
- Manning of multiple machines
- Demonstrate ability to use computer based programs and applications to perform daily duties
- Provide machine coverage during breaks
- Logging machines accurately
- Monitoring and awareness of equipment performance discrepancies with timely communication to your Lead
- Working hours are 12 hours shift with biweekly rotation for day and night.
Ensure Quality of Process and Product
- Run equipment based on current process specifications (e.g. procedures, change notifications, etc.)
- Organize own workstations and ensuring 6S
- Make suggestions to improve quality and safety
Complete Certification and Recertification
- Participate actively in assigned on-the-job and other required training asking questions to increase knowledge and abilities
- Complete certification requirements by demonstrating understanding and abilities
- Receive and understand pass down, providing clear, accurate, and detailed pass down
- Seek and provide feedback to leadership, coworker, and support groups to make positive changes in performance
- Offer suggestions towards improvements when appropriate
- Always seek clarification when in doubt
Contribute to a Safe and Compliant Work Environment
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Identify and promptly report hazards
- Follow safety protocols
- Use accurate lifting techniques and work in an ergonomically manner
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands - Micron® and Crucial® - our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our .