As an Owner Enhancement Executive (OEE) at Anantara Vacation Club (AVC), your primary responsibility is to represent the company professionally, and assist Club Points Owners to apply to purchase more Club Points
Throughout your interactions with Club Points Owners, colleagues, and stakeholders, maintaining professionalism, integrity, and quality is paramount. AVC will provide comprehensive training to ensure you are well-versed in our Club Points Ownership and understand all relevant legal guidelines, compliance rules, and presentation policies.
- Achieve the required targets, effectively and in a professional and honest manner.
- Deliver Club Presentations consistently and accurately, and adhere to the following:
- Be an active and punctual participant in all presentations and trainings.
- Keep presentations and any other materials current.
- Continue to develop and improve Upgrade Presentation skills, through self-assessment, practice, and feedback provided by others.
- Prepare for daily appointments as necessary.
- Follow AVC best practices when presenting to Owners/guests.
- Build rapport and establish trust with Ownersthroughout the entire presentation process.
- Understand Owners needs through strategic questions and discussions to customize the Upgrade Presentation.
- Explain the features, advantages, and benefits of upgrading their Club Points Ownership.
- Suggest the appropriate Club Points Ownership Tier that would suit the existing Club Point Owners specific vacation needs, currently and in the future, and
- Have a full understanding of financing options and all the details of Club Points Ownership to be able to answer questions clearly and concisely, such as servicing issues, construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Treat all Club Point Owners, whether they apply to upgrade or not, with the utmost respect and courtesy to ensure the highest levels of satisfaction.
- Always ensure that you represent the Club ethically, morally, and professionally, and that the Club and its associated brands are not compromised.
- Support the company's marketing strategies.
- Set and review performance goals weekly, monthly, and YTD.
- Adhere to the Owner's quality assurance and follow-up procedures as determined by your direct report.
- Respect and interact with your colleagues to maintain a one team ethos:.
- Demonstrate a full understanding of AVC's culture and processes.
- Assist in the development and mentoring of other OEEs as requested.
- Maintain an awareness of current events (e.g., news, sports, music, culture) and AVC destinations to foster relationship building with potential Owners.
- Perform other duties as assigned, which may include business travel.
Required Skills and Attributes:
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations are made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work independently and be an active team player.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Problem-solving and negotiating abilities.
- Must be willing to work weekends or holidays if the need arises.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum one year's experience in vacation ownership or timeshare sectors and/or two years experience in direct sales.
- Tertiary or university is education desirable, though not essential.